Odes of Food offers an assortment of private and group vegan cooking classes from your home in Chicago and around Illinois.
What would you like to be able to do in the kitchen? What would you love to know how to cook? Want a fun night in?
I’m a firm believer that bringing people together through home cooked food is a ton of fun and a beautiful joy in life.
Whether you want to improve your cooking, learn to eat healthier, learn how to shop smarter and create a healthier fridge. Maybe you have a specific diet, special dietary requirements or a health condition. Maybe you are looking for a fun night in with a few friends, learn some new tricks or recipes. Let Odes of Food be your guide and bring you up to showing-off master in the kitchen.
With my experience and your hunger, my in-home cooking and coaching classes for individuals, children, groups up to 15 or school demonstrations, you will bring together your friends, family and co-workers closer than ever around the beauty of healthy food.
One to One Cooking Classes
You may just want new skills or to up-skill or may never have grasped cooking before. Maybe you have special dietary requirements or recently diagnosed with a health condition that needs you to change your diet. Maybe you are a couple that want to cook together.
As someone who is at an age with tons of cooking experience, I am in the best shape of my life due to regular exercise but more to it’s fuel…my healthy vegan diet. I want my energy and food-respect to rub off on the individuals I teach.
With my one-to-one you can expect:
- To learn simple fun cooking techniques that will improve you as a cook and make you quicker and more efficient in the kitchen.
- Learn about new recipes, flavors, spices, herbs, ingredients to fill your kitchen with and where to get them.
- How to improve your body. How to gain muscle, lose weight or improve stamina and fitness due to the right foods to eat.
- A custom class just for you and your preferences, tastes, needs. Exactly what you want to learn.
- About 3 hours of hanging out, cooking, learning and adding some healthy delicious food to your fridge.
Cost: One-to-one cooking classes for 1 – 2 people are $250 + cost of food
Cooking Classes for Groups
Group cooking classes are becoming a big thing and they are a lot of fun to do. Whether you are a small or large family, a bunch of children, a group of friends, a bachelorette and bachelor party, moms to be, birthday party, a group of co-workers; hiring a personal chef to hang out with for a few hours is tons of fun.
With these classes you will:
- Learn new fun techniques and kitchen skills.
- Learn new recipes to take home and repeatedly eat and enjoy.
- Hang out with and bring together your family, friends or co-workers.
- Create a healthy meal satisfyingly superior than any restaurant meal and get to wolf it down too at the end.
- Have tons of fun and come away with a full satisfied belly feeling healthier and pumped to improve your diet and lifestyle.
- A 3-4 course meal with recipes to take home.
- A demonstration with cooking tips from the chef for each recipe.
- Each class lasts about 2-3 hours long depending on the menu and the people’s preferences participating.
- Rather that participating, classes can be also done demo style.
- Classes can be done from the comfort of your home or a rental location.
Cost: Class prices vary depending on the size of the group and cost of groceries (included). Cooking Classes for Groups start at $100 per person and include a 3-4 course meal depending on the complexity of the menu and cost of ingredients.
Please contact me here for more details, a quote and to book your place.